Here at Hotel Anne Ma Sœur Anne, everything is within walking distance. Are you looking for…
– A reputed restaurant? To your left, The Express, Café Cherrier, Laloux : all are authentic Montreal institutions, not to mention the renowned Pied de Cochon run by chef Martin Picard.
– Boutiques? You’re already there: Le Valet de Cœur, Arthur Quentin, Zone, Kanuk, Artefact… They are all unique, eccentric – each one more alluring than the next.
– A library? Renaud Bray is two blocks away, Champigny is close by…
– A bicycle ride? The bicycle path on Rachel Street is right at your feet as well as bicycle renting shops or 2 Bixi bicycle stations that are less than 2 minutes away!
– A small game of pool? Bacci is a few blocks east.
– A night out at the theatre? Théâtre du Rideau Vert, Théâtre d’Aujourd’hui, Théâtre des Quatre Sous… your pick.
– A bar? Le Barouf, au Diable Vert, to name some of the more popular ones.
– Catering services for a quiet dinner in your own quarters? There are dozens of them…
– A nice walk through the city? The streets Mont-Royal, Duluth, Saint-Laurent, and Prince-Arthur are all fruitful possibilities. Through the park? Park Lafontaine and Mont-Royal Park are waiting for you.